This quirky video from the Association of Arctic Expedition Cruise Operators (AECO) outlines all you need to know about protecting the environment, staying safe and enjoying a respectful Arctic expedition.
- Leave no lasting signs of your visit.
- Do not pick flowers.
- Do not take anything with you.
- Do not disturb animals and birds.
- Leave cultural remains alone.
- Take the Polar bear danger seriously.
- Respect local culture and local people.
- Be safe.
For more detailed visitor guidelines to travelling in the Arctic, click here.
iExpedition is Australia’s only dedicated expedition specialist. We deliver an advanced, search and booking site for Australian travellers interested in expedition travel. With a selection of more than 600 Antarctic and Arctic expedition departures, across close to 40 expedition vessels, we make it easy for you to search, compare, save and reserve or book your next expedition. We are here to help, so please feel free to Contact Us via email or on 1800 960 577. Ready for adventure? Your expedition begins here.